Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

camp

The first week of summer camp has come to an end. Starting this week both little soldiers started at the same school. It has been quite a transition, but a good one. Elliott really likes having Keaton there and Keaton really likes to run and find Elliott at the end of the day.

They went on their first field trip today. They went to the movies. Keaton did fine on the school bus and everything, until they got to the theater. He must have seen Elliott at some point because he started to cry "I lost my brother. I lost my Elliott." Keaton was throwing a fit. Then the teachers convened and allowed Elliott to go sit next to Keaton during the movie. All was calm. All was good. And I can just imagine two little boys sitting in big theater seats, enjoying a movie...together. Man, I love them.

No comments: