I was searching recently for a great ceviche recipe. I just love ceviche---scallop, shrimp, fish of any kind---I'm such a fan. So I looked at quite a few options yesterday and I picked all of my favorite elements and created such a wonderful dinner! Yum!
- Shrimp (poached)
- 1 whole mango
- 1 whole mango
- 5 scallions
- 1 whole red onion
- 1 whole red onion
- 1 avocado
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 3 jalepenos
-1 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- juice from 2 lemons
- some good bread sliced thinly and toasted
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 3 jalepenos
-1 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- juice from 2 lemons
- some good bread sliced thinly and toasted
Just dice all of the goods, cut each shrimp in half, add some salt and pepper, and let it "cook" in the lime juice for about 2 hours. Then it is ready to enjoy...if you make it a day in advanced, it is even better. Try it and let me know...
p.s. I had some orange/pineapple juice in the refrigerator, so I splashed that in there too, just for giggles. Also, don't skimp on the bread...good bread can make or break your meal. Splurge, and for the good stuff.
p.s. I had some orange/pineapple juice in the refrigerator, so I splashed that in there too, just for giggles. Also, don't skimp on the bread...good bread can make or break your meal. Splurge, and for the good stuff.
1 comment:
SO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment