It's funny...after all of these years, I can still remember some crazy stuff, like who gave us something as a wedding present or as a baby gift for Elliott (sorry, with Keats we didn't get much because we didn't need much). But one thing that we got as a gift for Elliott was this "plaque". It was given to us by The Janes family. Run Your Own Race. I think it is a terrific statement and I always want Elliott to live life by this line. Run Your Own Race...dare to be different...be original...do what is good for you...don't worry about what others think. He has had this hanging in his room since the day we received it. I hope it always stays in there, somewhere.
Friday, July 15, 2011
run your own race
It's funny...after all of these years, I can still remember some crazy stuff, like who gave us something as a wedding present or as a baby gift for Elliott (sorry, with Keats we didn't get much because we didn't need much). But one thing that we got as a gift for Elliott was this "plaque". It was given to us by The Janes family. Run Your Own Race. I think it is a terrific statement and I always want Elliott to live life by this line. Run Your Own Race...dare to be different...be original...do what is good for you...don't worry about what others think. He has had this hanging in his room since the day we received it. I hope it always stays in there, somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment