This is the before pic. This is the final pic.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
when he is proud, I'm proud
Elliott works on so many things that I am just used to his good work, his attention to detail, and the amazing ways that things always work correctly. Every once in awhile he really stresses something...this was one of them. He had to mill out the space for this door lock with a very steady hand. One slip of the tool and the door would have been damaged. Of course, I didn't know the magnitude of the job WHILE he was doing it, but afterwards he showed me and told me just how much angst he had about the whole thing. Goodness...everything he touches looks just perfect. He is so great.

This is the before pic. This is the final pic.
This is the before pic. This is the final pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment