Friday, October 28, 2011
most memorable moment
Today I was able to sneak away with only little Elliott, to watch Papa K shoot in the National tournament that he shoots in each year. Not only was Papa excited to have us there, Elliott was truly excited to see him shoot. He was so excited to see him hit the clays, he had a "clicker" to help him keep score (he'd sneak a few extra hits in there) and it was such a memorable time. I'll always remember the look on the little face when he first saw/heard the gun go off. I'll always remember seeing big Elliott look back at us and gleam with happiness to see us there. And I'll always remember that it was windy, cool, and perfect that day. I'm going to try to make this happen every year...and before long I will be the only one in the audience and I will be rooting for three shooters!? Sigh, but at the same time...wow.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment