These two chairs that we bought several years ago have never really "fit" into a space perfectly in our house. We--I mean, I--- love these chairs which is why they are still with us, but even I can honestly say that it is a struggle to get them to look "right".
Well when we set up the tree, we temporarily moved one of them out of the way--into a space that is meant for a breakfast/casual table. But we don't want another table, so up until now, we have left that space clear and it has been a racetrack for toy cars. When we moved one of the chairs and a lamp there to make room for the tree, we looked at each other with that "I think we're onto something..." look. It works and I love it! This provides a place to sit and chat---but not be IN the kitchen and not be watching TV. and most importantly, it really doesn't block the beautiful view of my yard. Love it. Love it. I knew I kept those chairs around for a reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment