Ever since I stopped posting in April, I have felt guilty. I've felt like there is a missed opportunity. I've felt like I really "should" be posting something. And I've felt like I was crazy for not making the small sacrifice of time daily. Guilty!
But in actuality, it was just a refresher, and I needed it. I needed to take a break and miss posting my daily anecdote. I took photos just the same, I thought about what I WOULD post if I were posting, but I just didn't feel obligated to go and do it. That is classic "me"---do it all, or don't do it at all.
That is crazy. So I'm back and ready to jump back in. In the meantime, I'd like to reflect on what has been missed since I've last checked in. Here goes:
I mowed the grass.

We said, "Don't get in the water" and we got this mess (but loved it).
Elliott made a trip back to Norfolk. He enjoyed the beach and took a picture of our old house (I STILL love this house to pieces).

I went to Denver for work and had a date with my friend Melissa.
We attempted a family photo.
Elliott played guitar.

Keaton tried on glasses, even though he doesn't need them..

We found a HUGE stick-bug in our backyard---the kids are still talking about it.
The boys ate cheetos.
We said, "Don't get in the water" and we got this mess (but loved it).
Elliott made a trip back to Norfolk. He enjoyed the beach and took a picture of our old house (I STILL love this house to pieces).
I went to Denver for work and had a date with my friend Melissa.
We attempted a family photo.
Elliott played guitar.
Keaton tried on glasses, even though he doesn't need them..
We found a HUGE stick-bug in our backyard---the kids are still talking about it.
The boys ate cheetos.
That pretty much sums it up. All in all, I'm glad to be back.
I'm ready for another year.
No comments:
Post a Comment