So it is a brand new year. Time for us to figure out what will come next. I know that I say this every year, but each Christmas keeps getting better and better...and this year was the absolute best. The belief, the excitement, and the joy of being able to see both kids grow closer everyday. Sure they argue, but who doesn't? In the last year, we have seen them grow closer and enjoy each other more than ever before. And when I see them lay like this...I truly believe that we are raising the boys in "A River Runs Through It" (well, except for the ending.)
Lucky me. Santa brought me a new laptop...yet again. I promise to keep it free from wine spills and at the same time I will make my new years resolution of another year of blogging. Every day. Documenting our life is very rewarding...and there are few things that should stop me from doing it. Cheers. I'm looking forward to another year.
No comments:
Post a Comment