Santa brought the kids a 2-person tent for Christmas. Perfect size to fit in the....living room. And that is exactly where it spent it's maiden voyage in our family. Right, smack dab, in the middle of our main living space. They had a ball...all day and all night and they even slept in there comfy and cozy. What fun. I still wish that I was either one of them, just for one single day.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
camping...of sorts
Santa brought the kids a 2-person tent for Christmas. Perfect size to fit in the....living room. And that is exactly where it spent it's maiden voyage in our family. Right, smack dab, in the middle of our main living space. They had a ball...all day and all night and they even slept in there comfy and cozy. What fun. I still wish that I was either one of them, just for one single day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment