ok, so my attempt to stay updated on this site and to frequently visit here to post my thought of the day---or my question of the moment---has failed miserably as I write this one month later. Well, maybe it is not a miserable failure, but let's just say that I have quite a bit to work on in this neo-communications department. Everything takes time, I guess...
the mountains of Texas get prettier and prettier each time we drive through. Sure, they are not the Blue Ridge Mountains, but we have have come to appreciate what there is to appreciate in this terrain. The hills are abundant, the weather and the wind are fantastic and hey, my southern blood really does love that a coat is rarely needed around these areas.
For those who haven't checked it out in awhile...tune into PBS to check out what your public television station has to offer these days...you just may be surprised.
love life and keep on smiling.
katrina
3 comments:
Hey Katrina,
Nice to read your blog - by way of Michele's blog! Love the photos - semms like you enjoy your Texan life :) We're doing well - Gunnar became a proud big brother to sister Ingrid back in May.
I still think of you guys every time I walk by your old house on Carolina...
Hugs from Karin
I muscled my way into this blog because I have things to say. First, good luck. I have launched more blogs, and created more MySpace pages, than I care to acknowledge- other than here. The lack of feedback on my initiatives has me in a bit of an identity crisis...ok, it's over.
To business: family looks good...so, as a reward, I have already sent you a CD to knock someone out of your top 5. The band is The National, the album Boxer. If you have heard it or of them, well played. If not, don't research or seek them out, wait for the goods- you won't be disappointed. Once you embrace it, then give Malone some feedback.
I look forward to our reunion...it will be glorious.
Justin
Hooray! Welcome to the world of blogging. I find that it is much easier to blog than sending out a ton of emails to a ton of people...(Okay, so I still do that sometimes!)I am looking forward to hearing more about your Texan adventures! Congrats on baby #2! Love ya--Jillacious
Post a Comment