This is a sneek peek into a practice session of Elliott's before a competition. Knowing that this is a passion for him, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some footage---live---from San Antonio Gun Club. He was the youngest shot out on the field that day, by about 55 years, but I must say that the older gents were quite good. I was beyond impressed to see that even though they could barely walk, they sure could hit a flying target...and one of them was even blind in one eye (and I'm absolutely, positively not kidding)! This adventure actually gave me a glimpse at what Elliott is going to be like when he is that age. I can't wait.
(sorry, this movie was accidently deleted?)
Turns out that the practice did him well...he won second place in his class right after this, so I guess this just proves that practice really does pay off. Congrats Mr. Kehoe! You've made me proud...keep it up love.
-katrina
No comments:
Post a Comment