Well, I have decided to take on a "project 365" as Elliott calls it (I'm sure others do too). Everyday for one year, starting tomorrow (April 1, 2011) I am going to post to this blog. I am one person. I am a mom. I am a wife. I am a friend. I am a daughter. I am a sister. And frankly, everyday, I look at something, whether it is one of my kids, my husband doing something funny (which he often does), a flower, a house, a paint scheme, a garden, the sunset, my in-need-of-a-washing car, my beautiful home, or just myself in the mirror...and I've got a lot to say! What fun it will be to document. One full year of my thoughts. Wow.
This is my own challenge for me. I have failed at book clubs (there are too many variables to commit to a book club--even though I love to read). I have failed at running groups (sorry, I prefer to run alone). I have failed at "mommy groups" (I find that I lean towards family/couple friends---plus, I'm not really fond of the word "mommy"). So this is something that requires nothing but me.
A picture. A thought. An idea.
I can't wait to document "my 2011".
Feel free to chime in, challenge yourself the same way, or become inspired in a big or small way.
Cheers!
2 comments:
you go girl! i'm having memories of our notes we'd pass in H.S./mid. school
I'm out of time to comment... had to reset the google password, to post the previous comment, which is now gone.
Post a Comment