Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

i smell something

All of our windows and doors are open, fresh air is sweeping through the house, and kids screams (both good and bad screams) are ringing throughout the neighborhood, and then...we spot our first peaches blooming on our newly planted tree. Yep, I smell summer.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy for you:) So sad for me:( I finally took 4 minutes to read about your challenge and the days you have blogged thus far and now I am a weeping willow missing out on the opportunity to be apart of your lives. Thank you for being so kind and sharing you life and your family. I only wish I could have Abby wave her magic wand and have us living in the same neighborhood. Missing and loving you more today than ever. Teresina in snowy Colorado, ugh although the calendar say April mother nature is screaming winter today.