Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

who says you can't play dress-up with boys?

These pictures are of course from daycare, because you know, if I had to make a pilgrim hat, it wouldn't look that good. And to be honest, Elliott probably wouldn't wear it if he were not surrounded by friends who were all doing the same. We have to take advantage of their lack of awareness of being "dressed" in outfits such as these. I was able to have lunch with these little pilgrims last week and we look forward to our first thanksgiving as a four-some. Should be lots of fun.
But also, the real excitement for us right now is that this year is the first year that Elliott "gets" Christmas. So of course, Santa is the main behavioral influence/tool from now until December 26...hmmm...what do we do when Christmas passes? I'm open to suggestions.

Gobble Gobble from all of us.

No comments: